We have a reputation for providing an impeccable finish for our clients and we are dedicated to delivering the highest level of craftsmanship and service. We do this by not over committing to work and we don’t employ hundreds of sub-contractors.
Painting and decorating is a passion as Chelsea Painters and this always shows through in the end result.
- New, un-primed wood, MDF or plaster will be primed prior to application of finish coat(s).
- Walls and ceilings will be patched and sanded prior to application of the finish coat(s).
- Peeling areas will be scraped and sanded to provide a smooth surface for painting.
- Wood cracks and joints will be sealed with a paint grade caulking.
- Furnishings and floors protected with drop-cloths as required to prevent damage from over spray or paint splatters.
- All furniture will be moved out of rooms or to the middle of the room and covered unless otherwise advised/agreed.
- As an independent team of experienced painters and decorators we only use the highest quality paints and materials to ensure that the work we do lasts as long as possible.
- Chelsea Painters are an approved Repair-Care Dry Flex professional installer.
- Internal Jobs - Removal of all waste and clean internal surfaces and floors where necessary.
- External Jobs - Removal of all waste and clean external windows.
04. WARRANTY PERIOD
- Chelsea Painters Ltd. warrants labour and materials for a period of two years.
- Responsibility is limited to the supply of labour and materials to correct the defective condition.
- The warranty specifically excludes damages caused by accident and/or abuse, weather conditions such as temperature changes or excessive moisture, defective building materials or faulty workmanship by others.